MP3 player with bookmarks?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Apr 5 08:59:20 EDT 2004

Wait a minute--before you start throwing stones ...

BookShare's implementation is based on the DAISY 3.0 specification. Listen-Up was initially built to do DAISY 2.02. So, don't blame either one.

I'm sure Kirk will get DAISY 3.0 working in Listen-Up after I can get him some content that's both audio and text to work with. Almost none of that is available yet. Even the validators aren't built yet.

So, please be more cautious to get your facts right before casting wholesale aspersions