Caller ID

Chris chris at mailvision.ath.cx
Wed Sep 17 16:12:14 EDT 2003

OK, now you're speaking my language...  I am only 21 years old so 10 years
ago, I was only 11, which means I was partly then into computers, but no
where near like i am today...

now adays, computers and music both are practicly my life.

So, how do I determine the baudrate of my modem?  I mean like knowing if it
should be 9600 etc.

and as far as like the stop bits, and parity, that might ever so extremely
slightly throw me...  I think I probably can get it as most of that stuff
comes pretty easy to me, but I just don't exactly know...  i didn't exactly
think that the baudrate mattered with just incoming phone calls, but i guess
it does...  well, goes to show what I know...

LOL!  Heheheheh.

Chris.