a support question

Guy Abandon. text.tools at virgin.net
Sat Sep 6 06:26:23 EDT 2003

Most modern versions/distros now have p&p usb support by default now.
I have one of these things and very good they are too.  I'm trying to
find the novel one that doubles up as a mp3 player from the material
you load onto it.  I think it charges the internal battery offf the
usb socket when plugged in, so I guess you have to leave it plugged in
a while periodically.  That was a 128Mb model, the one at work is a
256 which is the largest Ive heard of so far.

GA!