a support question

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Wed Sep 3 00:52:09 EDT 2003

Yeah, I've heard of those. Some of the more expensive ones are
supposedly manufactured with a microprocessor inside, which can
execute a certain program when it detects a USB connection to the pc.

I'd try the usb-storage module, and see what that does. Don't quote me
on that though. I don't have one of these little wonders myself, I
heard everything I know about them somewhere else.

Greg