Help with date and redhat 9

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 26 19:21:37 EST 2003

Wel I got rdate to work, but now I can't get crontab to work. And I am
on a cable connection and I keep the redhat box up continuously. I boot
it occasionally on a weekly or byweekly basis, but otherwise I just keep
it up and running, so that should be ok. I would probably schedule the
chron for daily and also at startup and shutdown, but I have no clue how
to do that.

Thanks,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message. However, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.