Voice synthesizer question

Richard Wells richwels at bupster.cjb.net
Sat Oct 25 14:09:10 EDT 2003

You are correct on all points Keith. The Double Talk and Triple Talk sound
exactly the same. You would not be able to use Triple Talk with Speakup via
USB but Triple Talk does have a serial port that would allow the use of it
via the Double Talk LT driver with Speakup. Triple Talk is engineered and
manufactured by Access Solutions. Their web address is:

http://www.axsol.com

I have found Triple Talk to be extremely responsive, even more so than
Double Talk.

Thanks