Voice synthesizer question

Keith Watson Kwatson at smed.yi.org
Sat Oct 25 07:09:17 EDT 2003

It's my understanding that the Triple Talk is the USB version of
the Double talk, using the same proprietary software burned onto
an EPROM and packaged for you to purchase. Sorry, couldn't resist
another chance to make a point. What I just said was that they
both use the same chipset, so I don't beleive that they would
sound any different. Unless the interface to the USB somehow
changes the way it sounds, but I doubt it.

Keith