[ot] MSN Messenger: if you need it there is still hope

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sat Oct 18 13:57:28 EDT 2003

There's only one place where I'm confused.  You mention using imcom to
set up the server registration.  After getting the imcom prompt, start
up centericq.  How is this done? Do I have to leave imcom running in
one consule while doing centericq in another? Do imcom and centericq
need to be running at the same time?  I think one could use imcom to
do the whole thing without centericq at all but I do realize centericq
is probably more powerful.

Thanks for any clarification.
--
HolmesGrown Solutions