Gnopernicus 0.7.0 included in Slackware???

Joseph Norton jenorton at chartertn.net
Thu Oct 16 22:37:48 EDT 2003

Hi listers:

Well, I was surprised to hear that the Slackware 9.1 setup was installing
Gnopernicus-0.7.0.  I believe the latest version is 0.7.1.

Anyone on here played with the pre-compiled Slackware package?  Can I do
anything interesting with it?  Also, what options do I have as far as
speech goes?  I'm not sure that there is any speech installed with
Slackware, at least, I didn't encounter anything when I went through the
install.

Should I be encouraged by the inclusion of Gnopernicus in Slackware, or
is the package I have no good?

Thanks!