Red hat 10

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at prince.homelinux.org
Tue Oct 14 01:43:56 EDT 2003

Janina Sajka staggered into view and mumbled:
> I wouldn't go speculating about the version number. You're almost
> certainly going to be wrong as the name has changed. It's now the Red
> Hat Fedora Core, and I wouldn't even be surprised to see it numbered 1.0

I am following the Fedora Project very closely, in fact I am running the test releases on my laptop.  The next release
is sceduled for 11/13 and according to the release schedule will be called Fedora Core 1.0 Cambridge.  The next release
after that, though it has no scheduled date of release is scheduledto be called Fedora Core 2.0 Cambridge++.
HTH.

Prince