Red hat 10

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 12 19:46:06 EDT 2003

I would wait off on redhat 10, unless if you are refering to Fadora.
Fadora is going to come built in with a bunch of accessibility stuff,
and November 2nd I believe is the release date. It will come with
Festival and gnopernicus with emacspeak and other things configured as
well, I believe.

Take care,
Sina