Red hat 10

Darragh lists at digitaldarragh.com
Sat Oct 11 18:21:11 EDT 2003

> Yes, you can do a Red Hat install over telnet, but you no longer need
toi, unless you cannot > boot from your cd rom. There are talking images
again at:

> http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/redhat/

I thought these discs were just for rh9?  I was rong in saying version
10.  I'm led to believe there won't be a version 10 but there will be a
v9.9 which is being worked on now, incidently, the 9.9 version will
contain gnome with the accessibility architecture.

I've also been told that if I do an up2date from red hat 9 that I got
from the speakup site the latest version of gnome will be downloaded?
Is this true?  Has any one successfully installed it all?

Thanks

Darragh