My Clock Is Confused

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Mon Oct 6 16:43:36 EDT 2003

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 04:36:15PM -0400, Rejean Proulx wrote:
> Thanks, now the help instructions make sense.  I guess if I'd read them with
> an open mind I'd have figured it out but it is too strange to be believable.

Yeah, I'll agree with you on that one (smile).

As I've mentioned a few days ago on the list, I have a script here
that someone else posted here a long time ago, that sets the clock
using the public clock at psu.edu.

If you're interested, drop me a line privately.

Since you're using Debian, Jeana (sorry if I spelled your name wrong) mentioned a clock setting package for
that distro too.

Greg