My Clock Is Confused

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Mon Oct 6 16:36:15 EDT 2003

Thanks, now the help instructions make sense.  I guess if I'd read them with
an open mind I'd have figured it out but it is too strange to be believable.
I'm going to find a program to keep the time current so I don't have to
worry about this.  I feel better that it works.  Having the wrong time can
be a little dangerous.  It can do strange things to files.

 Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejp at rogers.com
Ham License VA3REJ