spam assassin with maildrop

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Sat Nov 22 13:53:59 EST 2003

Hi.  I can't help with the errors, but procmail just pipes the message
to spamassassin.  As far as I know, spamassassin doesn't call
procmail.  Just set up maildrop to send all mail through spamassassin.
After it's filtered, you can use the header info added by spamassasin to
sort it into folders or delete it.

          Kenny