aim

Vortek, Eater of Souls! vortek at the-bofh.com
Fri Nov 14 04:34:55 EST 2003

Hello,
My best suggestion, would to go with imserv.
you need to log in to an irc network such as irc.the-bofh.com to use it,
but it only requires you have an AOL IM screen name, and not mess with registering with a jabber gateway.
The only drawback to imserv, is it does not yet support file transfers, and as far as I can tell, development on the project
has at the very least dropped incredibly, and most likely stopped.
However, it works fairly well at everything else, and has very few bugs that I'm aware of.
If you require any help using imserv after you log in to irc.the-bofh.com, you can either contact me personally via email,
or, on the irc server, nickname BOFH.
I'm not at the keyboard much, so it'd probably be easier to email me.
Hope this helps.