aim

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Thu Nov 13 21:39:08 EST 2003

Ok, I got and installed imcom. However, I have no idea where to go
from here, and the url given for the documentation under "what is
imcom" doesn't work. I am assuming I need to register with a jabber
server some how?

When I just type "imcom", it tells me I don't have a profile, and
tries to create one, but I don't have the info yet such as login,
password, and server.

I went to jabber.org, and picked a server from their list of public
servers (12jabber.com), but I'm not sure where to go from here.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Greg