booting zipslack over nfs

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Tue Nov 11 14:40:55 EST 2003

Hi all. I'm trying to get zipslack to boot over nfs but I'm having a
problem. I created a etherboot floppy image for my network card and
wrote it to a disk. when I boot the system it finds the card and gets
the ip address from dhcp. but it won't load the kernel over tftp. I have
tftp running via inetd and it seems to be working. nothing is written to
/var/log/syslog or /var/log/messages but there is a 'file not found'
message displayed on the screen of the client machine. I couldnt find
what file it couldn't locate.
I have everything set up following the messages posted by Greg last
weekend. does anyone know what could be wrong? or where I can look for
any errors from tftpd other then the places I've already looked?
thanks.

--
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?