booting zipslack over nfs

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Tue Nov 11 17:46:55 EST 2003

Alex,

provided that you have daemon.info in syslog.conf sending everything
to /var/log/messages, tftpd should log any successful transactions
there. It should log any errors to /var/log/syslog.

You might want to su to whatever user tftpd is running as, and use the
tftp program, and see if you are able to get your kernel image into
your working directory that way. That's what I did to get tftpd
working. Also, make sure no firewall is blocking the tftp port.

Greg

P.S. Make sure your file directive in dhcpd.conf has the proper path.