Fedora aint workin

Darragh lists at digitaldarragh.com
Tue Nov 11 06:26:51 EST 2003

Another day another dozen problems haha.

I got the thing as far as choosing the medium where the discs are.  I've
coppied the three izos onto CDs and have tried choosing both hdb5 and CD
as the installation source.  Both times I get an error telling me that
the discs are not for this version of the distribution or something like
that.

I'm sorry for such vague error messages but again I wait the ten minuts
for windows to relode I've forgotten them.

I've downloaded the three isos, the two boot files boot.iso and
bootorig.iso with no success during the installation.

Oh, by the way, why is there a speakup key map in the two files?  Am I
missing something here?  Knowing me I've downloaded too much or not
enough.

Darragh