Fedora aint workin

Darragh lists at digitaldarragh.com
Mon Nov 10 17:11:47 EST 2003

I Downloaded the following three files.
yarrow-i386-disc1.iso
yarrow-i386-disc2.iso
yarrow-i386-disc3.iso

I'm using the apolo synth,
An athalon 2100 plus processor,
I have rh8 currently installed on a secondary ide drive which is about
80GB. That's hdb1 threw 4 if memory serves.
I have the windows partition which has 80gb for winblows and 40GB for
linux files converted to fat32 so I can read and write from linux.
There's a 56K modem, 100MB network card and a tifoon digital sound card.
Connected to the PCI bus.
There's 512MB of ram, a sound blaster odgity, a dimond viper video card
which I think is a 32 bit card.
There's usually a pianeer DVD cd drive that's disconnected as it was
conflicting with something in windows, a cdrw drive which is now in its
place.

I think that's it.

Come to think of it, I'll try it with the dvd cd rom to see if there's a
difference.

Darragh Ó Héiligh
Web site:  http://www.digitaldarragh.com

This address is private.  Unless specifically
Authorized, you may not under any circumstances
Knowingly share it with anyone.