Debating if i should unsubscribe

Shaun Oliver shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
Fri Nov 7 08:02:35 EST 2003

*SNIP*
See? i'm not that far blown, I know!
/dev/eth0 is your first ethernet adapter, and then is /dev/eth1 and so
on...  I'm assuming that you have a whole other box that you're doing
the
e-mail thing on?
*SNIP*
now there's a classic example of talking out your arse if ever I heard
it.
chris may have unsubbed from the list,
but statements like the above just go to show how wrong he actually was.
there is no /dev/eth0 nore is there any /dev/eth1 or so on.
kirk's motto applys here.
Why be helpful if you are not?
oh well, I've only got kevin to kick the shit out of, now.
at least that still amuses me,

--
Shaun Oliver
"Becareful of the toes u step on today, they maybe connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!"

EMAIL: shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO: blindman01_2000
MSN: blindman_2001 at hotmail.com
AIM: captain nemo 200
IRC: irc.awesomechat.net:6666
IRCNICK: blindman
CHANNELS: #awesomeradio #mircpopup-magic #linux #help #ourworld #audiofile #mauisun