Debating if i should unsubscribe

Chris Gilland chris at mailvision.ath.cx
Fri Nov 7 05:37:58 EST 2003

Then... how are you writing me e-mail right now if you can't get your
internet ethernet devices working...  See? i'm not that far blown, I know!
/dev/eth0 is your first ethernet adapter, and then is /dev/eth1 and so
on...  I'm assuming that you have a whole other box that you're doing the
e-mail thing on?  If not, then face it, you're caught.

Chris.