Mobile Accessibility

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Wed Nov 5 14:28:30 EST 2003

Oh no.
I was able to download it fine, and the table of contents was fine I
think. but there must have been columns or something strange, because
sentences from the text were interspersed, waving back and forth between
topics. I tried converting the pdf file both to html and text with the
same results.
But it really doesn't matter now in this particular instance, since i'm
having it brailled. However, it does point out one of the pdf files, at
least in linux and maybe in general; I don't know.

--
Cheryl