Mobile Accessibility

Whitley CTR Cecil H WhitleyCH.ctr at cherrypoint.usmc.mil
Wed Nov 5 13:39:44 EST 2003

Hi,
I agree it's strange.  The v60i allows voice recognition for phonebook
entries.  It took sighted assistance to set them up, but now to phone home
all I do is hit the "voice" button and say "home".
Also, who is the complaint against?  Cingulair for example did not "force"
me to buy this particular phone.  That selection was mine based on the fact
that I could better distinguish the buttons (they're larger)....  In short,
this was the best of a bad lot.
I guess I need to educate myself.  Any furthur word on any of the website
cases?
Cecil