R'r'really fuckin pissed!

Chris Gilland chris at mailvision.ath.cx
Wed Nov 5 07:49:31 EST 2003

Yeah, I still can't get the stupid thing to burn, and I don't know why to
save my life.

You say you're more a Debian person...  I did have the thought cross my
mind of Debian, but, again, how easy would it be for you and I to get my
sound card up and running, and how easy is the netconfig interface under
Debian, vs. say Redhat...

I know that with redhat, it was hardly manageable.  Some have told me that
is just because I'm very impatient, which may be true, to an extent, I'll
willingly confess it, however, this really is very s strange, as far as the
interface for Redhat's netconfig, and Granted, I'd do fine, probably with
Slackware 9.1 except how am I supposed to install it when I can't get the
iso to burn properly...

Anyhow...

Chris.