R'r'really fuckin pissed!

Chris Gilland chris at mailvision.ath.cx
Wed Nov 5 06:47:56 EST 2003

i went to the ftp site that was given to me by Alex Snow to get Slackware
9.1.  Well, why is it that I cannot burn the image if it's the last thing I
do!  I've tried both nero and Roxio under Winshit of which neither
work...  I swear so help me on the Bible! the minute! I get this thing
burnt as should be, I am! wiping Windows completely!  i don't care if I
know Linux well or not... That! with the CD burning issue knowing I just
wasted a whole 10 dollar pack of CD's and now have none left, as put me
over the Goddamn fcreak!  Sorry for the strong language, but this is no
more no less, than rediculous!  Does anyone know an alternative way I can
burn this since the iso disk 1 downloaded fine, which is all Alex said I
really needed escentially?  It isn't a matter of it not downloading, i have
all 625mb of it, it just will not burn!  I thought maybe the download had
been corrupted, so thus, tried this morning to redownload it, only to my
dismay, that it still didn't work...  I can't imagine that the image up
there is corrupted whenever IE downloaded it entirely without crashing.  I
will not! go back to Redhat or Fedora though as the netconfig utility for
me anyways, seems very unspeech friendly, that is, compared to under
Slackware, and B, The fact that I don't know how to update to the CVS
version of Speakup...  i really could use some help though...  i want the
littlest hastle of configuration possible...  I want it to automatically
mount my windows drive on /dev/hda1 if possible, and automatically detect
my sound card, SB Live Value EMU10K1, if possible.  Further more, I will
not! tollerate this bug with Accent...  my Windows M E though is goin' bye
bye.  Period...

Please! someone help me...

Chris.