problems with kernel rpms

Vortek, Eater Of Souls! vortek at the-bofh.com
Wed Nov 5 03:11:55 EST 2003

Hello all,
I'm just writing to ask if anyone else has had any trouble with the
updated speakup kernels for redhat 8?
I tried to install 2.4.20-20.8.0spk2a on my redhat 8 system, and got a
message about a bad md5 signature.
and please forgive me if I didn't get the rpm name right, I don't have
the files infront of me while I'm writing this, I hope I wrote it clear
enough for everyone to know what I'm talking about. :)
Anyway, if anyone has any ideas, I'd appriciate it, as I really need to
upgrade my kernel so up2date will actually update my system.
Thanks.