Linux gets nocked out of the way

erik burggraaf erik at erik-burggraaf.com
Thu May 29 18:39:10 EDT 2003

Of course, I have lilo installed on the linux drive, but I assumed that with
the linux set master and the windows slave, lilo would pop up and ask what
to do with this new drive that isn't in it's config.
As to windows booting from slave, it should boot from anything set as a boot
device in bios.  I guess primary slave is listed as bootable.