Linux gets nocked out of the way

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Fri May 30 02:35:53 EDT 2003

Unfortunately not.  You will have to reinstall Lilo to get it to see all
the drives on your system.

Lorenzo

Go not unto the Usenet for advice, for you will be told both yea and nay (and
quite a few things that just have nothing at all to do with the question).
	-- seen in a .sig somewhere

erik burggraaf staggered into view and mumbled: