Linux gets nocked out of the way

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Thu May 29 18:32:18 EDT 2003

Dud you try installing Lilo or Grub, whichever one is on the distro you
are running?  You need a boot loader to run Linux, although I don't know
how Windows is even booting on a drive that's set to slave.

Lorenzo

Oh, and this is another kernel in that great and venerable "BugFree(tm)"
series of kernels.  So be not afraid of bugs, but go out in the streets
and deliver this message of joy to the masses.
	-- Linus, in the announcement for 1.3.27

erik burggraaf staggered into view and mumbled: