best way to install rh9?

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Wed May 7 23:24:14 EDT 2003

Well, since you'd be connecting through a Windows box, telnet may not be
the way to go.  I think kickstart may be the answer here.  I am not sure
of any kickstart test program however.
As for the Speakup keymaps, they seem to be available, as I saw them
while doing a telnet install on my laptop.
And no, I haven't tried to patch CVS speakup into the RH kernel source
yet, but I probably will in a couple of days and I'll let you know if it
works.

Lorenzo

Linux: The OS people choose without $200,000,000 of persuasion.
	-- Mike Coleman

Jacob Schmude staggered into view and mumbled: