RH or Debian:why?

Thomas D. Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Thu May 1 23:16:46 EDT 2003

Hi, Patrick. You must understand that it is not necessary to install all of
Red Hat, and it is easy to  get what packages you want by selecting the
package groups. It takes a little practice, but it is doable.
You also can use a kickstart file with speakup running which has all the
packages/package groups you wish will do an auto setup of everything. I
don't believe Debian has anything like the kickstart setup.
Despite what many users think I feel Red Hat is a vary powerful Linux, and
has many features that makes someones life 100% easier.