RH or Debian:why?

Patrick Turnage patrickt at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 1 21:04:28 EDT 2003

Hello.
I have a few questions about using RH over Debian or vice versa. RedHat and
Debian have both good package system management tools, but what makes RH or
Debian your distro of choice? I like Debian because of the package
management, but I read somewhere the best way to install RH for blind
people is to install the entire rh system. That is a lot if you are using
an older computer.
sincerely,
Patrick

-----
Patrick Turnage
E-mail: pturnage at tampabay.rr.com
AOL Instant Messenger: kg4dqk
MSN Messenger: turnagep at hotmail.com
Amateur Radio Call Sign: kg4dqk (EXP 2009)
Home Page:
http://www.access-connect.com
Connecting the world to access technology information.
For all mainstream and adaptive hardware and software.