RH or Debian:why?

rmann at rmisp.net rmann at rmisp.net
Fri May 2 00:34:17 EDT 2003

Can you tell us some of those features?  I was under the impression that
sited people liked RedHat because of it's GUI tools.  I personally like
Debian because of it's apt-get program.  If I ever want to install a
program most of the time, all I have to do is type "apt-get install
program_name."    Whenever I want to upgrade to the latest release of
Debian, all I have to do is type "apt-get dist-upgrade" or "apt-get -u
dist-upgrade."