help with cvs speakup

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Thu May 1 07:16:04 EDT 2003

I seem to be using gcc 3.2.3 according to gcc --version on this box.
I have never had to do any fiddling to get it to compile.  Well never
isn't true but not for a long long time.

It sounds to me as though you don't have something critical configured
into your menuconfig.  Try saying 'n' to speakup and see if it boots
just fine just for grins.  Oh, John jst asked if you have devfs
configured in?  I understand there's a problem with devfs once again
but I haven't looked into it yet.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061