Bug in Speakup 1.00?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Mar 7 09:59:45 EST 2003

What amazes me is that you would prefer to have your Linux system off
the net. That's rather like getting a carriage without wheels. A
sailboat without a mast? A stove without gas?

Obviously, you have some means of accessing the net, or you wouldn't be
peppering the list with all those complaints.

Never mind. Don't answer why it's just not convenient to give up
Windows, or to a/b switch your LInux box to you net connection, or to
run your Gates box as a client on your Linux server with Samba--which
would give you full net access from both boxes. Never mind.