Bug in Speakup 1.00?

Patrick Turnage patrickt at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Mar 5 23:11:29 EST 2003

Hi
The best deal I've found on PPP is
http://www.access4free.com

After you pay 4 dollars for setup fee then they give you free access up to
10 hours. After that it is 1 dollar per hour, and the maxium amount they'll
charge you is 10 dollars after 20 hours of use. After your 20th hour you
have unlimited.. this is monthly setup fee is one time. Check them out
their completely free aside for the setup fee.. I use them all the time for
just checking mail etc..
The only problem is if your not able to tech support your own connection
they charge 5 dollars per tech support call but I never call and if you
don't call or need help it's perfect.. So it makes a perfect backup..

-----
Patrick Turnage
E-mail: pturnage at tampabay.rr.com
AOL Instant Messenger: kg4dqk
Home Page:
http://www.access-connect.com
Connecting the world to access technology information.
For all mainstream and adaptive hardware and software.