Hello & a question

Travis Siegel tsiegel at softcon.com
Fri Mar 7 10:12:35 EST 2003

You can isnstall linux on a mac.  I haven't tried it yet, though I might
soon, since I now have 3 older macs that were given to me, and putting
linux on one should prove interesting.  There was a site (I can't remember
it off the top of my head) that had versions of linux for macs already
created and ready to go, but any version of linux built for the 68000
series of processors should work at least for the older macs.  You might
want to do a search on yahoo or something to see what you can find.