Bookshare & O'reilly books make an aggreement

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Mar 5 01:37:56 EST 2003

Well, I'm glad to hear that.  The last I had heard they hadn't done a
linux but things definitely look better then.  Hey, Jim's one of us
guys:) so the linux port has gotta be all right.

I think the cost always kept me away a bit but now that O'reily has
come on board, it might be more worthwhile to me.