Speakup Bugs

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Sat Mar 1 08:05:57 EST 2003

Luke,

Not all of these are bugs and probably none of them are. I can't say
much on some of these issues because I don't have a Decktalk, but the
deal on the char Z being spoken as zed is not a bug at all. I'm not
saying that Speakup is 100% bug-free, but nor am I saying its full of
them either. THe point is you are perhaps chasing ghosts on some of
these issues.

I can say one thing, Speakup is by far a more stable program than
anything that is being used in the windows world and is a hell of a lot
more simple to use.