Configuration Files

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Sat Mar 1 01:35:36 EST 2003

Hehheh.  I just reread my original question below, and it sounds a bit
high-minded, or something of that sort.  That wasn't really the idea, and
I apologize if anyone took it that way.  I want to do something that is
not being done for the project, that I as a user could use.  If this was
of little interest, I would have probably tried for beeping caps, screen
searching ability, or one of the other things that seem like good ideas.
However, I like this idea of making this as configurable as a MS
environment screen reader, and I figure having a config file interface,
regardless of whether it actually *does* anything right now, is a good
start on that.

Luke