sendmail authentication: correction

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at sent.com
Tue Jun 24 16:11:57 EDT 2003

Hi Steve,

The article was extremely well done, it was just not what I
needed. I think my problem is that I am trying to get started
with "plain text" authentication to my email provider, but they
require a secure encrypted mechanism, so I will have to go the
extra mile and implement the security infrastructure they
require. Meanwhile I have a "Plan B" which seems to fill the bill
so far.

Chuck

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Steven M. Sawczyn wrote:

> Actually, I appreciate the link you did send as I'm trying to configure
> my server to allow authenticated relaying.
>
> Steve

So visit me sometime at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
My public key is also posted there.