installation of speakup

Jed Barton jed at jedbarton.com
Sun Jun 22 10:49:32 EDT 2003

Hey guys.
OK, forgive me for all the questions, but i'm brand new to this.  I'm right in the middle of installation of redhat 8.
Here's the problem.  After a little complication, i selected to install everything just cause i wasn't sure how to install specific packages.
What would you suggest as far as basic packages to get started?
It is now telling me that i don't have enough space on the drive.  It's only a 5 gig drive in the system.
Any ideas on how to go back and deselect stuff?
When i hit the tab key it says nothing.
i'm trying to figure out how to go back and fix this.
I have to get use to this screen reader. because furing the install when i pressed the tab key, it would say tab OK, then i would press it again and it would just say OK.
Any reason for that?
Any help would be appreciated.

Kindest Regards,
Jed