mainmenu

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at knology.net
Mon Jun 16 17:43:26 EDT 2003

Hi.  I think the shows on gnopernicus could be the best thing to make it
usable sooner.  When the shows started, few people had it working.  Now,
more people have at least got it talking as well as the demos on the
Main Menu show.  True, it doesn't give the access of a current Windows
screen reader, but it gives enough for people used to testing and fixing
to get started.

          Kenny