Help needed with DECTALK EXPRESS

cris filastin48 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 19:44:46 EDT 2003

Thanks all to your suggestions.  The dectalk express I bought is used.  I
bought it from someone on the internet.  Connecting it to the line-in of the
sound blaster helped a lot.  Now I can hear it loud and clear.
Unfortunately, the person who sold it to me lost the software, so I can't
run it to check the frameware.  If anyone on this list has the software, I
will extremely appreciate it if he/she would send it to me on
mribrahim.ali at verizon.net
Cheers to you all