Actiontech router?

Toby Fisher toby at tjfisher.co.uk
Sun Jul 6 18:20:55 EDT 2003

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003, Luke Davis wrote:

<snip>

> I have used links with success on many javascript sites.
>
> It can not handle non SDM scripts, so it's mainly good for JS forms,
> links, buttons, and option lists, but for those things, it does in fact
> work.

Maybe you can help with one problem I have.

If I try to upload a file into a form, after hitting enter on submit, it
just sits there for about 10 mins, then prints a load of crap characters
to the screen, then if I hit enter again it returns me to the form, nice
error trqapping but apart from that not a lot of help. (grin)

Cheers.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at tjfisher.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808