Links (Was: Re: Actiontech router?)

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Sat Jul 5 13:00:23 EDT 2003

Re the chain:

I almost always use links from a terminal.  It looks the same from the
terminal and console.  I will admit, that the way it handles messages and
so on (with boxes appearing in the center of the screen), is annoying.
However, if your screen reader can map popup boxes, or inverse video
areas, it should be able to deal.
As for the way it handles frames, by showing them actually as frames, can
be good or bad, depending upon the circumstances.  In any case, you can
turn that feature off (in which case it will work like the cat), or set a
particular frame to full screen (anyone know how to get back from that, by
the way?).
Also, the table support can some times be useful.

Luke