Actiontech router?

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sat Jul 5 09:14:42 EDT 2003

Interesting you mention the "Chain."  I tried that program (most
recent version) and frankly I've yet to find a javascript page that
worked right.  At least the ones I had any particular interest in.  I
neddless to say, was very disappointed in the current level of
javascript support for that browser.  I had tried it on a couple
financial sites I have access to and this php database application I
downloaded and setup all fell on their faces.  This php tool had a
section that simply came up blank.  So If I ever wanna use that level
of javascript support, I will probably have to wait for Mozilla and
Gnopernicus to grow up or pop over to internet exploder for the time
being <sigh>.

--
Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html