Actiontech router?

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Sat Jul 5 12:49:36 EDT 2003

Note: I speak only of the chain and its varients, in this message...

Are you sure you weren't using elinks?  Under Debian, for example,
installing "links", will get you "elinks", which is a branch of the main
links package, with no JS support.

I have used links with success on many javascript sites.

It can not handle non SDM scripts, so it's mainly good for JS forms,
links, buttons, and option lists, but for those things, it does in fact
work.

When did you do this test, and what was the version you used?  You have to
be using a pre.